Rochester Victory Alliance
Complete Services for Conducting Clinical Trials
The Rochester Victory Alliance at the University of Rochester provides essential services for conducting clinical trials. Our research unit has more than 25 years of expertise in conducting clinical research -
from volunteer recruitment to clinic visits to volunteer retention .
The Victory Alliance is led by Michael Keefer, M.D.
Submitting a new grant? Need support for your clinical trial?
- We have the ability to perform regulatory/RSRB functions, including IRB submissions.
- Our dedicated community education team performs planned and goal-oritented volunteer recruitment.
- We have experienced clinical staff to conduct your study.
- Our Principal Investigator, Dr. Michael Keefer, can provide mentoring for new research sites and guide you step-by-step through the research process.
Every new clinical trial requires consideration of volunteer recruitment practices, regulations, how to best conduct study visits, where to process samples, and more. We know that you may not know the entirety of this process in detail. And that’s where we can help. We’ll make sure you have a complete plan for conducting your clinical trial – and we’ll identify the areas where we may be able to assist.
We're here to help.
A great place to start is by reaching out to us for a consultation. Contact our Clinic Coordinator:
For general inquiries, you may also call our clinic's main line:
Click on a category below to learn more about the services we provide:
- Study Coordination and Regulatory Services
No need to hire and train a new coordinator for your study - our coordinator has years of experience to help you through the necessary sumbissions and review processes.
- Clinic Services
Our Registered Nurses thoughtfully establish repport with all study volunteers and have experience collecting a wide range of human samples - all within the convenience of our own clinic environment at URMC.
- Community Outreach and Recruitment
From flyering to health fairs to special events, we can promote your study to the wider community.
- Marketing and Communications for Research
Some studies require a complete marketing and communications strategy. Everything from recruitment materials to advertisements to social media - we can execute it, manage it, and measure it.
- Laboratory Processing Services
We work directly with the University of Rochester Retrovirology and Processing Laboratory to support clinical trials at URMC.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please contact us at
AIDS CLINICAL TRIALS GROUP
A HIV Vaccine In Our Lifetime