Hand and Wrist Services
URMC Hand and Wrist Services provides comprehensive care to adults and children in the Rochester, NY nine-county region. Our physicians are fellowship-trained specialists, board-certified or eligible, many with Certificates of Added Qualification in surgery of the Hand. We welcome all patients from injured workers to children, from the athlete to the elderly.
Our facilities are conveniently located at Clinton Crossings in Brighton and South Pointe Landing in Greece, bringing together all our renowned orthopaedic specialists and complementary services under one roof.
What makes URMC Hand and Wrist Services Unique?
- We are one of the only comprehensive hand and wrist centers in Western New York and our physicians have expertise in the fields of wrist and hand disorders, and in plastic, peripheral nerve, and vascular surgery.
- Our nurse practitioners and physicians assistants have extensive training and specialized experience in the care of hand and wrist patients.
- Our therapists are Certified Hand Therapists (CHT) and specialize in physical therapy for elbow disorders as well.
- We are expert in the latest minimally invasive techniques as well as microsurgery.
- Working collaboratively with URMC Rheumatologists, we offer the region's most convenient and comprehensive approach to the treatment of arthritis in the hand.
- Working side by side-with-surgical oncologists, we use innovative strategies for transplantation of bone and soft tissue to treat bone tumors, frequently saving the hand.