Xuan Hung Le, PhDResearch Assistant Professor
Ph.D. (2009) Kyung Hee University, Korea
My research interests are biomedical informatics, mobile health (mHealth), wireless sensor networks, ubiquitous computing, user authentication and access control.
I received my BS degree in Computer Science from Hanoi University, Vietnam in 2003, and my M.S and Ph.D degrees in Computer Engineering from Kyung Hee University, Korea in 2005 and 2009, respectively. From 2002 to 2003, I served as a software engineer at FPT Software Corporation, Vietnam. In 2009, I was a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Korea. In 2010, I was a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of South Florida. I joined the Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology at the University of Rochester Medical Center as a Postdoctoral Research Associate in 2010 and was appointed as Research Assistant Professor in 2013.
- XH. Le, T. Doll, M. Barbosu, A. Luque, and D. Wang (2012). An Enhancement of the Role-Based Access Control Model to Facilitate Information Access Management in Context of Team Collaboration and Workflow for Coordination of Clinical Education Programs. Journal of Biomedical Informatics 45(6):1084-107.
- M. Khalid, Y. Wang, XH. Le, I. Ra, and R. Sankar (2012). Distributed Adaptive Scheduling for Finite Horizon in Wireless Ad hoc Networks. Journal of Communications 7(2):155-164.
- A. Khattak, P. Truc, XH. Le, V. La, H. Dang, D. Guan, Z. Pervez, M. Han, S. Lee, and Y. Lee (2011). Towards Smart Homes Using Low Level Sensory Data. Journal of Sensors 11(12):11581–11604.
- XH. Le, M. Khalid, R. Sankar, and S. Lee (2011). An Efficient Mutual Authentication and Access Control Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks in Healthcare. Journal of Networks 6(3):355-364.
- V. La, XH. Le, and S. Lee (2011). Semi Markov Conditional Random Fields for Accelerometer Based Activity Recognition. Journal of Applied Intelligence 35(2):226-241.
- M. Khalid, XH. Le, R. Sankar, and I. Ra (2010). ADMAC with Integrated Destination Discovery for Ad hoc Networks. IEEE Communication Letter 14(8):704-706.
- XH. Le, S. Lee, Y. Lee, H. Lee, M. Khalid, and R. Sankar (2010). Activity-Oriented Access Control Scheme to Hospital Information and Services. Journal of Information Sciences 180(16):2979-2990.
- XH. Le, S. Lee, Y.-K. Lee, and H. Lee (2009). A Secure Coordination-based Data Dissemination for Mobile Sinks in Sensor Networks. IEICE Transaction on Communication Vol.E92-B(1):131-142.
- XH. Le, S. Lee, I. Butun, M. Khalid, R. Sankar, Y. Lee, and H. Lee (2009). An Energy-Efficient Access Control Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Elliptic Curve Cryptography. Journal of Communications and Networks, Special Issues on Secure Wireless Networking, 11(9):590-599.
- XH. Le, N. Canh, S. Lee, Y. Lee, and H. Lee (2008). An Energy-Efficient Secure Routing and Key Management Scheme for Mobile Sinks in Wireless Sensor Networks using Deploying Knowledge. Journal of Sensor, Special Issue "Wireless Sensor Technologies and Applications" 8(12):7753-7782.