Jeanne Holden-Wiltse, MPH
My area of applied statistical expertise is in AIDS clinical trial design, protocol development, study and safety monitoring, and data analysis. In addition, I have experience in project management for large multi-center studies. Currently, I am the Assistant Director for the Center for Biodefense Immune Modeling. I also contribute to the analysis of several AIDS-related projects.
I obtained my Masters of Public Health from the University of Michigan, School of Public Health in 1991.
- Jacobson JM, Hafner R, Remington J, Farthing, C, Holden-Wiltse, J, Bosler EM, Harris C, Jayaweera DT, Roque C, Luft BJ, and members of the ACTG 156 Study Team (2001). Dose-escalation, phase I/II study of azithromycin and pyrimethamine for the treatment of toxoplasmic encephalitis in AIDS. AIDS 15:583-9.
- Demeter LM, Shafer RW, Meehan PM, Holden-Wiltse, J, Fischl MA, Freimuth WW, Para MF, Reichman RC (2000). Delavirdine susceptibilities and associated reverse transcriptase mutations in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 isolates from patients in a phase I/II trial of delavirdine monotherapy (ACTG 260). Antimicrob Agents Chemother 44:794-7.
- Para MF, Meehan P, Holden-Wiltse, J, Fischl M, Morse G, Shafer R, Demeter LM, Wood K, Nevin T, Virani-Ketter N, Freimuth WW for the AIDS Clinical Trials Group Protocol 260 Team (1999). ACTG 260: a randomized, phase I/II, dose-ranging trial of the anti-human immunodeficiency virus activity of delavirdine monotherapy. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 43:1373-8.
- Gulick, RM., McAuliffe V, Holden-Wiltse, J, Crumpacker C, Liebes L, Stein DS, Meehan P, Hussey S, Forcht J, Valentine FT, for the AIDS Clinical Trials Group 150 and 258 Protocol Teams (1999). Phase I studies of hypericin, the active compound in St. John’s Wort, as an antiretrovial agent in HIV-infected adults. Ann Intern Med 130:510-4.
- Demeter LM, Meehan PM, Morse G, Fischl MA, Para M, Powderly W, Leedom J, Holden-Wiltse, J, Greisberger C, Wood K, Timpone J Jr, Wathen LK, Nevin T, Resnick L, Batts DH, Reichman RC (1998). Phase I study of atevirdine mesylate (U-87201E) monotherapy in HIV-1-infected patients. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol 19:135-44.
- Dezube BJ, Von Roenn JH, Holden-Wiltse, J, Cheung TW, Remick SC, Cooley TP, Moore J, Sommadossi JP, Shriver SL, Suckow CW, and Parkash SG for the AIDS Clinical Trial Group No. 215 Team (1998). Fumagillin analog in the treatment of Kaposi’s Sarcoma: a phase I AIDS clinical trial group study. J Clin Oncol 16:1444-9.
- Fischl MA, Richman DD, Flexner C, Para MF, Haubrich R, Karim A, Yeramian P, Holden-Wiltse, J, and Meehan P (1997). Phase I/II study of the toxicity, pharmacokinetics, and activity of the HIV protease inhibitor SC-52151. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retroviol 15:28-34.
- Fischl MA, Richman DD, Saag M, Meng TC, Squires KE, Holden-Wiltse, J, Meehan PM (1997). Safety and antiviral activity of combination therapy with zidovudine, zalcitabine, and two doses of interferon-alpha2a in patients with HIV. AIDS Clinical Trials Group 197. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol 16:247-53.
- Japour AJ, Lertora JJ, Meehan PM, Erice A, Connor JD, Griffith BP, Clax PA, Holden-Wiltse J, Hussey S, Walesky M, Cooney E, Pollard R, Timpone J, McLaren C, Johanneson N, Wood K, Booth DK, Bassiakos Y, Crumpacker CS, for the AIDS Clinical Trials Group 231 Protocol Team (1996). A phase-I study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and antiviral activity of combination didanosine and ribavirin in patients with HIV-1 disease. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol 13:235-46.
- Treanor JJ, Schiff GM, Hayden FG, Brady RC, Hay CM, Meyer AL, Holden-Wiltse J, Liang H, Gilbert A, Cox M (2007). Safety and Immunogenicity of a Baculovirus-Expressed Hemagglutinin Influenza Vaccine: A Randomized Controlled Trial. JAMA 297:1577-1582.