Monroe County Health Department
STD/HIV Prevention Program
855 West Main Street
Rochester, New York 14611
Monday & Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Free, confidential walk-in services. All ages; parental consent not needed for minors.
Sign in, you will be assigned a number. Visit lasts approximately 1 hour for males and 1½ hours for females.
- Pre-Test: HIV testing offered, Behavioral Counseling
- Exit (includes treatment and referrals)
- Referrals as necessary
- Hepatitis B: Series of three for individuals 18 - 25 years old (free).
Support Services to Help Patients
- Bus Tokens when necessary after visit
- Baby room / child-friendly area for kids while you are seen
- Medical excuse for school and/or work
- HIV Testing
- PHRs: Interviews and confidential partner notification services
- MCHD clinic at the Monroe County Children Center
- MCHD HIV Partner Counseling Services: (585) 753-5375
Phone: (585) 753-5382
Fax: (585) 753-5617
MCHD STD Clinic
Phone: (585) 753-5481
Fax: (585) 753-5483