Monroe County Health Department
STD/HIV Prevention Program
855 West Main Street
Rochester, New York 14611
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Free, confidential walk-in services. All ages; parental consent not needed for minors.
Sign in, you will be assigned a number. Visit lasts approximately 1 hour for males and 1½ hours for females.
- HIV counseling and testing
- Exit (includes treatment and referrals)
- Referrals as necessary
- If eligible, free
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Gardasil vaccine
Support Services to Help Patients
- Bus Tokens when necessary after visit
- Baby room/child-friendly area for kids while you are seen
- Medical excuse for school and/or work
- PHRs: Interviews and confidential partner notification services
Phone: (585) 753-5382
Fax: (585) 753-5617
MCHD STD Clinic
Phone: (585) 753-5481
Fax: (585) 753-5483