H.E.A.R.T. Community Partners
Partnering for a healthier community means good things for Rochester.Together,we can do the most good.
Together, we can make the biggest difference.
Our community partners include:
- Action for a Better Community
- African American Health Coalition
- American Heart Association
- Anthony L Jordan Health Center
- City of Rochester, NY
- City of Rochester Police Department
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Deaf Health Community Committee
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency
- Foodlink, Inc.
- Genesee Transportation Council
- Greater Rochester Health Foundation
- Ibero American Action League, Inc.
- Latino Health Coalition
- LiDestri Foods, Inc.
- Metrix Marketing, Inc.
- Monroe County
- Monroe County Medical Society
- Monroe County Department of Public Health
- Monroe Plan for Medical Care
- MVP Health Care
- National Center for Deaf Health Research
- New York State Department of Health
- NorthEast Area Development
- Perinatal Network of Monroe County
- Rochester Ad Council
- Rochester Area Colleges
- Rochester Business Alliance
- Rochester City School District
- Rochester General Hospital
- Rochester Regional Health Information Organization
- Rochester Primary Care Network
- Rochester School for the Deaf
- United Way of Greater Rochester
- Unity Health System
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- YMCA of Greater Rochester