- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Community Partnerships
- Research & Surveillance
- Education, Talks, & Events
- Health Policy
- Community Health Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
If losing weight is one of your health goals, you have come to the right place. We have a team of experts and a proven approach to help you lose those extra pounds and keep them off. Programs are available at no cost to eligible UR employees
Our first step will be to meet with you and listen. We want to make sure we have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve—whether it be to fit into that favorite pair of jeans, decrease your risk of disease, reduce your medications, or just feel better overall.
What you can Expect
This Lifestyle Management Program offers:
- Information and tips to help you make healthy eating choices without depriving yourself of the foods you love
- Ideas to get you physically active that fit into your lifestyle and schedule
- Help creating a personal weight loss plan designed by YOU for YOU
Our approach has worked for lots of people. It is based on the results from research studies that have shown how adopting a healthier lifestyle through exercise and nutrition can help you lose weight and keep it off. It can work for you, too! Our supportive team of physicians, registered dietitians and social worker are ready to help you get motivated to eat healthier and be physically active. Enroll today.
Eligibility for Program Participation and Financial Incentives
- Your eligibility for our Lifestyle Management Programs can be found on this eligibility table.
- Financial incentives may be offered to jump-start your efforts. Learn more about financial incentives.
Feeling better and living healthier is just a phone call or click away. Call (585) 530-2050 or email us at Healthy_Living_Center@urmc.rochester.edu
We look forward to hearing from you about this weight loss program or our other health programs.