- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Community Partnerships
- Research & Surveillance
- Education, Talks, & Events
- Health Policy
- Community Health Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Maintain Weight Loss for Life
Many of us have been there—taken off the weight, only to put it back on, plus some. It can be discouraging. But, there's good news: If getting to and maintaining your healthy weight are among your health goals, you have come to the right place. We have a team of experts and a proven approach to help you get those unwanted pounds off and maintain your weight.
Programs are available at no cost to eligible UR employees.
What You Can Expect
This Lifestyle Management Program offers:
- Helpful information and tips to help you continue to make healthy eating choices without depriving yourself of the foods you love
- New ideas to help you maintain or increase the amount of physically activity you are getting
- Useful tools and tips to help you avoid and manage some of the life stressors that can side-rail your best efforts
Our proven approach has worked for lots of people. It is based on the results from research studies that have shown how adopting healthier lifestyle through exercise and nutrition can help you lose weight and keep it off. It can work for you, too! Our supportive team of physicians, registered dietitians and social worker are here to help you stay motivated to eat healthier and be physically active. Enroll today.
Eligibility for Program Participation and Financial Incentives
- Your eligibility for our Lifestyle Management Programs can be found on this eligibility table.
- Financial incentives may be offered to jump-start your efforts. Learn more about financial incentives.
Feeling better and living healthier is just a phone call or click away. Call (585) 530-2050 or email us at Healthy_Living_Center@urmc.rochester.edu.
We look forward to hearing from you about this weight maintenance program or our other health programs.