- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Community Partnerships
- Research & Surveillance
- Education, Talks, & Events
- Health Policy
- Community Health Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
People who stop using tobacco enjoy immediate and substantial health benefits. Our “You, Tobacco, and Your Health” program is designed to help those who use tobacco improve their health. Individual counseling and a medication consultation are provided by our tobacco counselor and physician or nurse practitioner.
This Lifestyle Management Program has worked for many people. Here's why:
- Our program focuses on YOU and your particular circumstances
- We share tried and true methods to help you manage withdrawal symptoms
- We assess and discuss medication options, when needed
- We understand that relapses may occur and will help you prevent and manage them, if it happens
- We offer support and encouragement every step of the way!
Email us to request an appointment at Healthy_Living_Center@urmc.rochester.edu
$100 Incentives for Eligible Participants
Financial incentives are offered to eligible participants to jump-start your efforts!
- $100 for completing a Personal Health Assessment, including a Biometric Screening.
- $100 for completing one Lifestyle Management Program per year.
To find out if you are eligible for the incentives and this no-cost Lifestyle Management Program click here: "YOURhealth Eligibility Table."
Your health benefits may cover this Lifestyle Management Program, which is available at no cost to regular full-time and part-time faculty or staff members, including active SEIU members. Also eligible for no-cost services are employees’ spouses/domestic partners enrolled in a University Health Care Plan, and non-Medicare-eligible retirees enrolled in a University Health Care Plan and their spouses/domestic partners enrolled in a University Health Care Plan.
Your eligibility for YOURhealth programs can also be found on this eligibility table.
Feeling better and living healthier is just a phone call or click away. Call (585) 530-2050 or email us at Healthy_Living_Center@urmc.rochester.edu
We look forward to hearing from you about this weight loss program or our other health programs