- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Community Partnerships
- Research & Surveillance
- Health Policy
- Community Health Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
People who stop using tobacco enjoy immediate and substantial health benefits. Our “You, Tobacco, and Your Health” program is designed to help those who use tobacco improve their health. Individual counseling is provided and a personalized plan typically includes four sessions in person or by phone with our tobacco counselors and two visits with our medical staff.
Our approach has worked for many people. Here's why:
- Our program focuses on YOU and your particular circumstances
- We share tried and true methods to help you manage withdrawal symptoms
- We assess and discuss medication options, when needed
- We understand that relapses may occur and will help you prevent and manage them, if it happens
- We offer support and encouragement every step of the way!
FREE help for eligible University of Rochester employees
Are you employed by the University of Rochester? Your health benefits may cover our health programs at no cost to you and/or your spouse/domestic partner. UR non-Medicare eligible retirees enrolled in a University Health Care Plan and their spouses/domestic partners enrolled in a University Health Care Plan may also be eligible. Click here for the eligibility table.
Feeling better and living healthier is just a phone call or click away. Call (585) 530-2050 or email us at Healthy_Living_Center@urmc.rochester.edu
We look forward to hearing from you about this program or our other health programs