eRecord for Researchers
The use of the clinical Electronic Health Record can be an integral part of the research process. These pages provide information to help research teams use eRecord for research purposes.
eRecord Research Guiding Principles
These guiding principles will be used to help guide the use and configuration of eRecord for research purposes.
- Is an institutional priority
- Operates with institutional input
- Designed and driven by researchers
- Promotes the availability and usability of clinical data and clinical systems to support the research mission
- Standardizes research-related workflows, tools, systems and policies across URMC
- Integrates research systems with clinical systems where possible and appropriate
- Provides consolidated tools to support research across the enterprise, when possible
- Creates new, efficient and integrated workflows for use of clinical data for research at URMC clinical sites
Frequently asked questions with links to corresponding documents and materials. Click here to read FAQs
Links to educational materials including training tips, Education Series videos and handouts.
Click here to access the Education Materials
Help with eRecord for Researchers
Contact Research Help
eRecord for Researchers Education Series
REDCap and eRecord
I2b2 Training Registration
Available training dates:
- December 11th
All classes held in TLL 2-8513 from 3:00-4:00 pm