Training and continuing education for people performing any research roles, at any stage of career development.
- CTSI provides education and career development programs.
- The Center for Experiential Learning (CEL) supports innovative educational programs.
- Assistance with the development of an informed-consent process through the Research Subject Advocacy (RSA) Program.
- The Office of Human Subject Protection (OHSP) assists researchers in protecting the rights, welfare, and safety of human subjects by providing programs in research ethics and human subject safety. Complete the Human Subject Protection Program (HSPP) or the Ethical Principles in Research Program (EPRP).
- Refer to the Study Documentation Tool Box for examples of logs, source documents, notes to file and regulatory files to support research operations.
- The Office of Research and Project Administration (ORPA) provides many resources to support Continuing Education and Training for research faculty and staff, including information about Continuous Learning for Administrators of Sponsored Programs (CLASP).
- Study Coordinators Organization for Research and Education (SCORE) provides continuing education and regularly scheduled opportunities for networking for URMC research coordinators and staff.
University Committee on Animal Resources (UCAR) training.
NIH Funding Acknowledgement ** Important ** All publications resulting from the utilization of CTSI resources are required to credit the CTSI grant by including the NIH FUNDING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and must comply with the NIH Public Access Policy.