Honors & News
April 10, 2014
University of Rochester Medical Center researchers have won a $3 million grant to support influenza research. The award from the National Institutes of Health's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is going to support ongoing research by New York Influenza Center of Excellence, a 7-year-old flu research center led by URMC scientists John Treanor M.D. and David Topham, Ph.D..
This award is an acknowledgement of the highly productive contributions our center has made to the overall understanding of how the immune response to flu is regulated,Treanor said.
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- New York Influenza Center of Excellence
- Human Immunology Center
- Division of Infectious Diseases
- Division of Allergy, Rheumatology and Immunology
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Cancer Center
- New Vaccine Surveillance Network
- Clinical Trials Database
- HIV Vaccine Trials Unit