- Develop evaluation tools to evaluate current and new educational programs/interventions/innovations that will facilitate scholarly reporting of education program changes and work with faculty in the creation of scholarly work reporting findings.
- Office of OCA will coordinate all URSMD submissions to AAMC annual meeting and regional meetings in discussion with the Senior Associate Dean for Undergraduate Medical Education.
Representation of OCA in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Directors of OCA will be ad hoc members of the Curriculum Steering Committee.
- Directors of OCA will be ad hoc members of the Year 1 and 2 and Year 3 and 4 Instruction Committees, attending meetings, providing expertise and presenting periodic reports on work of OCA.
- Directors of OCA will participate in regional and national meetings in the areas related to curriculum, evaluation, and research.
- Director of OCAâ€”Curriculum will be primary representative of URSMD at 13 School Consortium meetings, Director of OCAâ€”Assessment will be secondary representative.
- OCA Directors will participate in periodic overall curriculum reviews as required by the LCME