Internal Medicine Residency
Thank you for your interest in our residency program. We offer three different types of positions:
- Three year Categorical Internal Medicine positions (20 each year)
- Two year ABIM Research Pathway positions linked to University of Rochester fellowships (2 each year)
- 1 year Preliminary Internal Medicine positions (6 each year)
We hope you will decide to apply. If you do, you will find a program that blends:
- academic excellence
- exceptional bedside clinical teaching
- thoughtful innovations designed to meet the changing needs of future internists.
- patient and family-centered care and teaching
- careful collection of clinical data through bedside interview and physical examination
- exploring psychological and social contexts of health and illness
- clinical decisions based on evidence and grounded in high-quality, safe, and cost-effective patient care.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Faculty and Residents of the University of Rochester Internal Medicine Residency Program