In developing research projects, residents are not left to fend for themselves. All research projects are under the guidance of at least one faculty member. Numerous ideas and concepts are always available, and there are abundant local resources to support residents' investigations.
Investigations in Progress
- Patient perception of safety of hormonal contraception compared to pregnancy in patients presenting for abortions
- Continuation rates of long-acting reversible contraceptives inserted immediately following firs and second trimester abortions
- Patient and practitioners perceptions of ultrasound screening in pregnancy
- Half day versus full day resident clinics and the impact on continuity, provider satisfaction and inpatient workflow
- Is obesity associated with an increased rate of fetal growth restriction?
- Pregnancy outcomes of women with failure to retain rubella immunity
- The PIP study: improving rates of postpartum IUD placement with prescheduled appointments
- Physician knowledge and attitudes about expedited partner treatment