Applicant interview dates for 2012 are as follows:
- October 17
- October 24
- October 31
- November 7
- November 14
We want you to have an enjoyable and informative visit to the University of Rochester. The interview day is an opportunity for you to learn more about our department, the program, faculty, residents, facilities and for us to learn more about you.
Interviews take place on Wednesdays beginning at 8 a.m. and concluding approximately 3 p.m. The day looks like this:
- Upon arrival to the medical center, you will be taken to a meeting room where you can relax between interviews. There are computers and telephones in the room for your use.
- Light breakfast is provided
- Our Program Director will give a brief introduction
- Individual interviews will be conducted with faculty
- Catered lunch with the residents is provided
- Tour of the facilities
One of the highlights of our interview process is the applicant dinner. Interviewees are invited to attend a dinner at one of our fine restaurants the night before the interview. It’s an opportunity for you to meet the residents and learn more about our program in an informal setting...and it gives the residents a chance to get to know you a little more too!