Graduate study in the Graduate School at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry means engaging in research and training that informs and shapes the world around us. We invite you to explore our numerous graduate degree programs, our facilities and resources, our people, and our community. We welcome your application to our School should you choose to apply. For more information about admissions, visit The Graduate School Admissions page.
- Students are only accepted for Fall semester (no Spring admission)
- The Program is fully funded with tuition fellowship, competitive stipend and health insurance
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a mandatory requirement (institution code: 2948)
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (institution code: 2948) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a mandatory requirement of applicants whose primary language is not English; the Test of Spoken English (TSE) is highly recommended.
- Decisions are made by an Admissions Committee after review of applications and personal or phone interview
- Applicants who have limited financial resources may request an application fee waiver by contacting Melissa Vera
For more information and details on how to apply please visit the Office for Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs.