Graduate study at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry means engaging in research and training that informs and shapes the world around us. We invite you to explore our numerous graduate degree programs, our facilities and resources, our people, and our community. We welcome your application to our school should you choose to apply. For more information about admissions, visit the school's Admissions Page.
The Graduate Program in Health Services Research and Policy begins to review applications in December. For more information please contact the Graduate Program Administrator via email or at the address listed below.
Pattie Kolomic, Graduate Program Administrator
Program in Health Services Research and Policy
University of Rochester
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 644
Rochester, New York 14642
Phone (585) 275-7882 or Fax: (585) 756-7775
What Applicants Should Submit
- Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Scans of official transcripts from all previous college and graduate programs.
- Three letters of recommendation from former instructors or employers.
- Official GRE scores (institution code: 2948).
- Official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Langauge (TOEFL) (institution code: 2948) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) are required from all applicants for whom English is not a primary language.
- Writing sample (term papers, essays, technical reports, grant applications, are all appropriate).
For more information and details on how to apply please visit the Office for Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs.