Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Actively pursue research in diverse areas encompassing the modern biomedical and health sciences. The School of Medicine and Dentistry's interdisciplinary environment will provide you with an educational experience with maximum flexibility, allowing you to pursue intellectual challenges in your specific field, as well as in other related areas of interest.
PhD Program List
Application to one PhD program per admissions year is accepted; however, you may request to transfer your application to a different program at any point in the application process.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biophysics, Structural, and Computational Biology
- Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology and Physiology
- Genetics, Genomics and Development
- Health Services Research and Policy
- Immunology, Microbiology and Virology
- Pathways of Human Disease
- Translational Biomedical Science
|Contacts||FAQs||How to Apply|
|Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs||Tuition and
|PhD Program Contacts||Admissions||Application Deadlines|