- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Non-Matriculated Students
- Postdoctoral Affairs
- Center for Professional Development
- BEST Program
- Summer Scholars Program
- PREP Program
- Trainee Handbook
Tuition and Financial Aid
Fellowship Package for Full-time Students
- Full tuition scholarship, including all fees. Tuition and Fee Schedule
- A competitive stipend for 2015-16 of $27,315 per year for 12 month programs or $22,763 per year for 10 month programs.
- Single coverage AETNA student health insurance policy.
Most students pursuing Master’s degrees are self-funded. Federal loans are available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents who qualify, to help cover the costs of graduate study. In addition, many alternative loans are available to graduate students though lenders like Nellie Mae and Citibank. Full information and application materials are available from the Financial Aid Office.
The University Health Service (UHS) provides a full range of confidential, high quality primary health care services for full-time students and other members of the University community.
UHS offers health insurance for individual full-time University of Rochester students and their spouses/domestic partners through AETNA. Full-time students are required to participate in this plan unless they complete the Health Insurance Selection Process indicating they are waiving the insurance plan because they have other insurance. Insurance for spouses/partners and families is available for a fee payable by the student.