Funding and Housing Details
- Each summer program offers a stipend of $450 per week.
- Housing will be provided in the University dorms for 10 weeks (if needed) at no charge – see Summer Housing for further details.
- Parking is available for a small fee for those students interested in commuting or having a car on the premises.
- Luncheons, select group trips to area attractions and various social activities will be provided at no charge to summer trainees.
- Travel reimbursement may be available to students who qualify for FASEB funding – see NSF qualifications for underrepresented minorities on main web page.