Banking | Getting Paid | Loan Deferments | Loan Repayment | Related Departments | For Internationals
- Chase Bank provides full-service banking for the University community. Chase offers an array of financial services from mutual funds to life insurance, to checking and savings accounts.
- Medical Center branch location: ground floor, G-5111
- Phone number: 585.242.0354.
- ATM locations:
- Across from the bookstore (G-6010) on the ground floor
- Adjacent to the coffee shop (1-2305) near the front of the hospital
- Notary service is also available.
- Advantage Federal Credit Union also provides banking services to the University community.
SMD graduate students and postdoctoral appointees are typically paid twice per month (semi-monthly or SMO). PREP trainees are typically paid every other week (biweekly hourly or BWH).
Submit loan deferment request forms to the School of Medicine and Dentistry Registrar; forms are generally processed within 48 hours of receipt.
The SMD does not participate with the National Student Loan Clearinghouse. Students must submit a loan deferment request form from the specific lender.
Related University of Rochester Departments
Financial Matters for International Trainees