- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Non-Matriculated Students
- Postdoctoral Affairs
- Summer Scholars Program
- PREP Program
- Trainee Handbook
Education and Training Opportunities
Courses, Seminars and Workshops at the U of R
- Ethics and Professional Integrity in Research (IND 501/506)
- Future Faculty Workshops - an initiative designed to support and advance doctoral students and postdocs interested in future careers as faculty members at colleges and universities.
- Graduate Experience in Science Education (IND 412) flyer
- Scientific Writing for Mentors and Their Protégés (IND 414/415) flyer
- Offerings through the Clinical and Translational Science Institute
The F.I.R.E. (For Inventors, Researchers, and Entrepreneurs) Series is a regular lecture series designed to educate the university community about the many aspects of Technology Transfer.
CETL - CIRTL Learning Community - CIRTL is an NSF Center for Learning and Teaching in higher education. The UR CIRTL Learning Community strives to integrate and broaden current future faculty development activities for our graduate students. CIRTL Calender