- Apply online through the American Medical Colleges Application Service (AMCAS).
- Applicants are urged to apply early.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all materials are received.
- Rochester requires the MCAT exam.
- Latest MCAT which may be considered: September 12, 2013
- Oldest MCAT which may be considered: 2010
Date of Application
- The AMCAS application must be submitted by October 15.
- Secondary application by November 15 and pay a nonrefundable application fee of $100.
- Letters of evaluation due by November 22 and must be submitted via AMCAS Letter Service.
For detailed information on the application process, please use the links to the left under "Application Procedures"