Additional Analysis Resources
Secondary Analyses and Visualization
Analysis Education and Consultation
- Helene McMurray, PhD. (Miner Library)
The University of Rochester offers various Molecular Biology Software through the Miner Library:
- For analysis of DNA sequences, primer design, cloning, and plasmid contruction.
- For analysis of pathway information from gene expression data commonly generated by genome-wide transcriptomics.
Other free software resources:
Free DNA Sequence tools:
Statistical Computing and Graphical Software:
Software and Password Assistance
If you need computer assistance with:
- Remote access to our public workstations
- The NanoDrop workstation located in the Medical Center, room 3-6807
- Questions on software support
- Forgotten passwords