- GRC hosts BioRad for a Digital Droplet PCR seminar.
10am in K207.
- The GRC has moved to the James P. Wilmot Cancer Center, RM. 3-0771.
- New Sanger DNA sequencing protocol for difficult to sequening templates (GC-rich and hairpin containing constructs). Please visit our Sanger Sequencing page for more information.
- The URGRC's new HiSeq2500 genome analyzer has been delivered. We anticipate the new instrument to be fully functional by the beginning of February 2013.
- ** New modified DNA Sequencing protocols.**
- The URGRC staff has worked very hard to increase the efficiency of DNA Sequencing services for the University community, thereby decreasing the cost per sequencing reaction to only $5.50. Please refer to our DNA Sequencing webpage for further details and recommendations.
- The URGRC has a new contact email: URgenomics@urmc.rochester.edu.
- The Functional Genomics Center (FGC) is now the UR Genomics Research Center (URGRC).