Real Time PCR—Instrument Run Only
- Instrumentation: Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 12K Real-time PCR system.
- Applications: Absolute Quantification, Relative Gene Expression, Allelic Discrimination for SNP genotyping, digital PCR
- Available Formats: 96-well or 384-well plates
- Customer Provides: Prepared 96- or 384-well reaction plate and Real Time PCR request form
- Service Includes: Instrument run and data upload
Optional Assay Order Services*
- Primers and probes can be special ordered through Applied Biosystems (ABI)
- Order requests can be placed through Michelle Zanche.
Optional Sample Preparation Services*
- RNA extractions (includes Bioanalyzer analysis)
- Bioanalyzer analysis of customer prepared RNA
- cDNA synthesis (requires previous Bioanalyzer analysis)
- RNA amplification (NuGEN WT-Ovation)
- Real Time PCR assay optimization and validation
- If you require sample preparation services, please submit appropriate form.
- Contact the GRC staff for access to software for run file creation URgenomics
- Place your 384-well reaction plate and submission form in a Ziploc bag and submit to the 4°C refrigerator (MED G-7814).
Data Retrieval and Analysis
*Note: The optional services are not included in the Real Time PCR pricing. See our Pricing page for complete information.
For questions regarding Real Time PCR services, please contact us.