Setup and Instrument Run by the URGRC
- Instrumentation: Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-time PCR system; Corbett Robotics CAS-1200 precision liquid handling system for plate set-up.
- Applications: Absolute Quantification, Relative Gene Expression, Allelic Discrimination for SNP genotyping, digital PCR
- Available Formats: 96-well, 384-well plate, ABI Taqman Low Density Array (microfluidic card), and OpenArray (Digital).
- Customer Provides: Probes and primers
- Service Includes: Setup of real time PCR reactions (includes "no-RT" control) using ABI Taqman or SYBR Green master mix and instrument run
Optional Sample Preparation Services*
- RNA extractions (includes Bioanalyzer analysis)
- Bioanalyzer analysis of customer prepared RNA
- cDNA synthesis (requires previous Bioanalyzer analysis)
- RNA amplification (NuGEN WT-Ovation)
- Real Time PCR assay optimization and validation
- Please submit appropriate form with your samples.
Data Retrieval and Analysis
*Note: The optional services are not included in the Real Time PCR pricing. See our Pricing page for complete information.
For questions regarding Real Time PCR services, please contact us.