With video games, hundreds of TV channels, and the Internet, how do you get your kids out of the house and moving? Our Fun Fitness Camp, that's how!
Open to children ages 7 to 12, this is a great program for keeping your kids active during their February, April and summer Breaks. The camp is certified by the State of New York and fulfills stringent standards and procedures. The camp offers the children a safe, active environment with a variety of outside activities, swimming, group games, and field trips. There are even weekly themes with fun activities . Prices are very reasonable and you can pick single days or full weeks as needed.
What happens at camp?
- Swimming, ice skating, bocce ball, croquet, kickball, dodgeball, tag, squash
- Crafts and movies
- Field trips to Seabreeze Amusement Park, Buffalo Bills training camp, Rochester Museum & Science Center, Horizon Fun F/X, Adventure Landing Seneca Park Zoo and more!
Summer Camp Information
Dates: June 25 - August 28, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:15 PM (7:45am drop off available for additional charge)
Cost: $32.50 per day or $157 per week - additional fee for field trips.
Family pricing: Primary child pays full price, 10% off additional children on same day.
More Info: Click on the "Parent Letter" or "Information" form for details.
Offsite? We can make arrangements for drop off/ pick up at our door!
For your convenience, we have posted the most frequently requested camp materials online.
- Medical This spreadsheet allows for you to type in all information and then print it out.
- 2015 Summer Camp Information and Registration Packet
- 2014 Summer Calendar
- 2015 Summer Calendar (subject to change)