- Forms (intranet)
- PPMS Sign-in
- Calendar (Luminex/Elispot)
- Library Help Desk
- Scientific Advisory Committee
- Rochester Human Immunology Center (RHIC)
- Useful Links
- Western NY Flow Users Group
- Shared Resource Laboratories
Introduction to Flow Lecture
Before you can sign up for initial training, you will be required to attend the Introduction to Flow lecture. This is a 1 hour basic lecture to introduce you to the concepts of flow cytometry. Training will occur in 3-4103 in the Flow Core hallway at 4pm every other Monday. There is no registration for the lecture and all are eligible to attend. Please be sure to have reviewed the material in the BD Introduction to Flow pdf.
Follow this link to get the slides for the Introduction lecture.
Training for the Accuri is done on a flexible basis based on the availibility of the instrument and an instructor.
- Contact fill out a training request for an appointment.
The purpose of this visit is to familiarize the user with instrumentation and software.
- This is a free 30 minute visit using beads.
- Please be sure to review the Accuri Training Guide before coming for your first visit.
- A basic experiment will be run from start to finish using the Accuri Training Guide.
- Any Accuri training is done one on one with the instructor.
- A user account wil be created at the end of the visit.
After the training visit, the trainee can access the calendar and schedule/run experiments at any time. There is no special after hours training/access for this instrument.
Location/Time - Rm 3-4103 @4pm (in the flow core hallway)
Schedule: June 8 and 22, July 6
next lecture coming soon!
Comments about the Flow Core?