Save the Date!
July 17th, 2013
The lectures will be in the Class of '62 Auditorium.
All breaks, the poster session, and lunch will be held in the Sarah Flaum Atrium.
If you are using a GPS to get to the meeting, please use 415 Elmwood Ave, Rochester NY 14642. This will get you to the clock circle and the parking lot we have for the meeting.
- Peter Lopez, NYU School of Medicine – “A historical perspective of University of Rochester’s impact on flow cytometry.”
- James Leary, Purdue University – “Development at the University of Rochester of the world’s first high-speed cell sorter for rare cell analysis.”
- James Jacobberger, Case Western Reserve University, “Cell signaling in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.”
- Jim Freyer, University of New Mexico, “Measuring fluorescence lifetime in a flow cytometer”
- Kathleen McGrath, University of Rochester, "Imaging Flow Cytometry"
There is a receptoin to follow this year's meeting from 4:30 to 6:00pm!