Save the Date!
July 16th, 2014
The lectures will be in the Class of '62 Auditorium.
All breaks, the poster session, and lunch will be held in the Sarah Flaum Atrium.
If you are using a GPS to get to the meeting, please use 415 Elmwood Ave, Rochester NY 14642. This will get you to the clock circle and the parking lot we have for the meeting.
- Monica Guzman, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology in Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Avery August, PhD, Professor and Chair of Microbiology and Immunology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University
- Jason Muhitch, PhD, Research Affiliate, Department of Urology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Brent Ferrell, MD, Clinical and Research Fellow in the Division of Hematology/Oncology, Vanderbilt University
- Minsoo Kim, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester