- Birth Coder Training Modules
- Satellite Training Material
- NYS Guidelines
New York State Guidelines are constantly being updated. Contact your hospital birth certifier for the latest verion. To identify who your hospital's birth certifier is, check the Directory of Coders.
- Helper Guidelines
This is a working document created for the Birth Coders of the Finger Lakes Region. Its purpose is to aid in the accuracy and consistency of birth coding.
The Work Booklet is subject to change. The most current version of the booklet can be obtained from your hospital's birth certifier. A Spanish language version is also available.
- Newborn Screening (2010)
- Coding Birth Anomalies (Presentation)
- Finger Lakes Region 2007 Perinatal Statistics (Presentation)
- Improved Perinatal Outcomes through Reduction of Elective Deliveries Prior to 39 weeks (Presentation)
Questions? Contact Connie Bottoni