- About Us
- Region We Serve
- Perinatal Data System
- Regional Perinatal Forum
- Regional Perinatal Center
- Breastfeeding Information
- Perinatal Provider Materials
- Coder Information
- Regional NICU
- Summary Reports
- Outreach Services
- Data Sharing
Welcome to the Coder Training Modules!
To view the " Birth Coder Training Modules"select the "Coder Training Module" option on the left side of this page. If you have any questions or problems contact Connie Bottoni .
Once you have completed the exercises, fax them back to Connie at 585-424-1469 for review and feed back.
To make the best use of this training we encourage you to complete each class in the following order:
- Read Class Presentation slides
- Complete the Coder fax training exercises
- Complete the scenario exercise(s)
- Complete the Module specific Evaluation, faxing or emailing the completed evaluation to Connie_bottoni@urmc.rochester.edu or to Connie's attention at fax # (585) 424-1469.
(We will use these evaluations to identify areas where the training can be improved.)
- Read extra training materials, when available
Once you have completed one module you are encouraged to move onto the next module until all modules have been reviewed.
If at any time you have questions about any aspect of this training, please feel free to contact Connie Bottoni.