Technology for Self-Care and
Self-Monitoring to Help Patients with Heart Failure and Dementia with Problem Solving
December 6 and 7, 2005
- Article on the co-morbidities of heart failure and dementia
- Stages of Cardiovascular Disease
- Stages of Dementia
- Full list of Participants
- James Allen, Ph.D.
- Margaret Cappello, RN
- Leway Chen, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.C.
- Sherry Dukes, RN, COS-C
- Elliot Favus, M.D.
- George Ferguson, Ph.D.
- Jane Greenlaw, J.D.
- Cecelia Horwitz, M.B.A.
- Laurie Kopin, RN, MS, A.N.P.
- Adrian Leibovici, M.D.
- Kevin Miller
- Chinwe Onyekere, M.P.H.
- Alice Pentland, M.D.
- Sallie Anne Petrucci, M.P.H.
- Martha Pollack, Ph.D.
- Jill Quinn, Ph.D., RN
- Al Shar, Ph.D.
- Floyd Tucker, Ph.D.
- Assistive technology for cognitive rehabilitation: State of the art
- An Assistive-Technology Intervention for Verbose Speech After Traumatic Brain Injury A Single Case Study
- Catalyzing social interaction with ubiquitous computing: a needs assessment of elders coping with cognitive decline
- Embedded Assessment: Overcoming Barriers to Early Detection with Pervasive Computing
- New Perspectives on Ubiquitous Computing from Ethnographic Study of Elders with Cognitive Decline
- Detecting and reflecting social health: Findings from inhome trials of ubicomp platforms with elders and caregivers
- Social networks as health feedback displays