Health Research

Contact Us

Woman and child

If, after you browse the "open studies" list, you have questions about a specific study, call the coordinator in the study listing.

If you have general questions about what it means to participate in clinical research, you can click here for information about the Research Subject Advocacy Program.

If you are from industry, the Office of Research Alliances provides a link between the private sector and research at the University of Rochester. Visit the Office of Research Alliances website for more information.

If you want to participate in health research but do not see a clinical trial or study listed in the your area of interest, call (585) 758-7877 or by e-mail