Working in the Lab
Posted on: Monday, November 29, 2010.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. and relevant experience in immunology, cell and molecular biology, biochemistry or related fields. Interested applicants should send an application package (in a single PDF file) via email to Dr. Elliott, which should contain:
- A cover letter explaining research interests and career plans
- Curriculum Vitae including contact information of three references
Graduate students interested in rotation projects should contact Dr. Elliott.
- Essential role of elmo1 in dock2-dependent lymphocyte migration. J Immunol. 192, 6062-70. (2014 Jun 15).
- Continued clearance of apoptotic cells critically depends on the phagocyte Ucp2 protein. Nature. 477, 220-4. (2011 Sep 08).
- Phagocytic activity of neuronal progenitors regulates adult neurogenesis. Nat Cell Biol. 13, 1076-83. (2011 Sep 01).