Working in the Lab
Posted on: Monday, November 29, 2010.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. and relevant experience in immunology, cell and molecular biology, biochemistry or related fields. Interested applicants should send an application package (in a single PDF file) via email to Dr. Elliott, which should contain:
- A cover letter explaining research interests and career plans
- Curriculum Vitae including contact information of three references
Graduate students interested in rotation projects should contact Dr. Elliott.
- Continued clearance of apoptotic cells critically depends on the phagocyte Ucp2 protein. Nature. 477, 220-4. (2011 Sep 08).
- Phagocytic activity of neuronal progenitors regulates adult neurogenesis. Nat Cell Biol. 13, 1076-83. (2011 Sep 01).
- Pannexin 1 channels mediate 'find-me' signal release and membrane permeability during apoptosis. Nature. 467, 863-7. (2010 Oct 14).