The following list was auto-generated 6 days ago.
- A method of switching the signal in an MRI phantom based on trace ion currents. J Magn Reson. 245, 171-6. (2014 Aug 01).
- High-resolution interleaved water-fat MR imaging of finger joints with chemical-shift elimination. J Magn Reson Imaging. 33, 245-51. (2011 Jan 01).
- High-resolution uniform MR imaging of finger joints using a dedicated RF coil at 3T. J Magn Reson Imaging. 31, 240-7. (2010 Jan 01).
- In vivo MRI using liquid nitrogen cooled phased array coil at 3.0 T. Magn Reson Imaging. 24, 819-23. (2006 Jul 01).
- A four-element phased array coil for high resolution and parallel MR imaging of the knee. Magn Reson Imaging. 21, 961-7. (2003 Nov 01).
- Optimization of blood oxygenation level-dependent sensitivity in magnetic resonance imaging using intermolecular double-quantum coherence. J Magn Reson Imaging. 16, 733-40. (2002 Dec 01).
- Interleaved water and fat dual-echo spin echo imaging with intrinsic chemical-shift elimination. J Magn Reson Imaging. 13, 318-23. (2001 Feb 01).
- 3D interleaved water and fat image acquisition with chemical-shift correction. Magn Reson Med. 44, 322-30. (2000 Aug 01).
- Heschl and superior temporal gyri: low signal intensity of the cortex on T2-weighted MR images of the normal brain. Radiology. 214, 217-21. (2000 Jan 01).
- A volume adjustable four-coil phased array for high resolution MR imaging of the hip. MAGMA. 9, 59-64. (1999 Oct 01).
- Functional MRI study of auditory and visual oddball tasks. Neuroreport. 10, 1683-8. (1999 Jun 03).
- MR image-guided portal verification for brain treatment field. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 40, 703-11. (1998 Feb 01).