The following list was auto-generated 6 days ago.
- Biliverdin reductase: a target for cancer therapy?Front Pharmacol. 6, 119. (2015 Jan 01).
- Renal capsule xenografting and subcutaneous pellet implantation for the evaluation of prostate carcinogenesis and benign prostatic hyperplasia.J Vis Exp. (2013 Jan 01).
- The human biliverdin reductase-based peptide fragments and biliverdin regulate protein kinase Cδ activity: the peptides are inhibitors or substrate for the protein kinase C.J Biol Chem. 287, 24698-712. (2012 Jul 13).
- Formation of ternary complex of human biliverdin reductase-protein kinase Cδ-ERK2 protein is essential for ERK2-mediated activation of Elk1 protein, nuclear factor-κB, and inducible nitric-oxidase synthase (iNOS).J Biol Chem. 287, 1066-79. (2012 Jan 06).
- Characterization of the human biliverdin reductase gene structure and regulatory elements: promoter activity is enhanced by hypoxia and suppressed by TNF-alpha-activated NF-kappaB.FASEB J. 24, 3239-54. (2010 Sep 01).
- Human biliverdin reductase suppresses Goodpasture antigen-binding protein (GPBP) kinase activity: the reductase regulates tumor necrosis factor-alpha-NF-kappaB-dependent GPBP expression.J Biol Chem. 285, 12551-8. (2010 Apr 23).
- Human biliverdin reductase is an ERK activator; hBVR is an ERK nuclear transporter and is required for MAPK signaling.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 105, 6870-5. (2008 May 13).
- Regulation of TNF-alpha-activated PKC-zeta signaling by the human biliverdin reductase: identification of activating and inhibitory domains of the reductase.FASEB J. 21, 3949-62. (2007 Dec 01).
- Human biliverdin reductase, a previously unknown activator of protein kinase C betaII.J Biol Chem. 282, 8110-22. (2007 Mar 16).
- Small interference RNA-mediated gene silencing of human biliverdin reductase, but not that of heme oxygenase-1, attenuates arsenite-mediated induction of the oxygenase and increases apoptosis in 293A kidney cells.J Biol Chem. 280, 17084-92. (2005 Apr 29).
- Biliverdin reductase, a novel regulator for induction of activating transcription factor-2 and heme oxygenase-1.J Biol Chem. 279, 19916-23. (2004 May 07).