The following list was auto-generated 5 days ago.
- Targeting aberrant glutathione metabolism to eradicate human acute myelogenous leukemia cells. J Biol Chem. 288, 33542-58. (2013 Nov 22).
- Inhibition of arenavirus by A3, a pyrimidine biosynthesis inhibitor. J Virol. In press. (2013 Nov 06).
- IDH1(R132H) mutation increases murine haematopoietic progenitors and alters epigenetics. Nature. 488, 656-9. (2012 Aug 30).
- HCMV targets the metabolic stress response through activation of AMPK whose activity is important for viral replication. PLoS Pathog. 8, e1002502. (2012 Jan 01).
- The transcription factor Myc controls metabolic reprogramming upon T lymphocyte activation. Immunity. 35, 871-82. (2011 Dec 23).
- Metabolite profiles of human immunodeficiency virus infected CD4+ T cells and macrophages using LC-MS/MS analysis. Virology. 415, 153-9. (2011 Jul 05).
- Human cytomegalovirus induces the activity and expression of acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase, a fatty acid biosynthetic enzyme whose inhibition attenuates viral replication. J Virol. 85, 5814-24. (2011 Jun 01).
- Inhibition of calmodulin-dependent kinase kinase blocks human cytomegalovirus-induced glycolytic activation and severely attenuates production of viral progeny. J Virol. 85, 705-14. (2011 Jan 01).
- Systems-level metabolic flux profiling identifies fatty acid synthesis as a target for antiviral therapy. Nat Biotechnol. 26, 1179-86. (2008 Oct 01).
- Dynamics of the cellular metabolome during human cytomegalovirus infection. PLoS Pathog. 2, e132. (2006 Dec 01).
- UL26-deficient human cytomegalovirus produces virions with hypophosphorylated pp28 tegument protein that is unstable within newly infected cells. J Virol. 80, 3541-8. (2006 Apr 01).
- The herpes simplex virus 1 US3 protein kinase blocks caspase-dependent double cleavage and activation of the proapoptotic protein BAD. J Virol. 77, 6567-73. (2003 Jun 01).
- Infected cell protein No. 22 is subject to proteolytic cleavage by caspases activated by a mutant that induces apoptosis. Virology. 305, 364-70. (2003 Jan 20).
- U(S)3 protein kinase of herpes simplex virus 1 blocks caspase 3 activation induced by the products of U(S)1.5 and U(L)13 genes and modulates expression of transduced U(S)1.5 open reading frame in a cell type-specific manner. J Virol. 76, 743-54. (2002 Jan 01).
- The US3 protein kinase of herpes simplex virus 1 mediates the posttranslational modification of BAD and prevents BAD-induced programmed cell death in the absence of other viral proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 98, 10410-5. (2001 Aug 28).
- The U(S)3 protein kinase blocks apoptosis induced by the d120 mutant of herpes simplex virus 1 at a premitochondrial stage. J Virol. 75, 5491-7. (2001 Jun 01).
- Bcl-2 blocks a caspase-dependent pathway of apoptosis activated by herpes simplex virus 1 infection in HEp-2 cells. J Virol. 74, 1931-8. (2000 Feb 01).