The following list was auto-generated 2 days ago.
- Two-compartment passive frequency domain cochlea model allowing independent fluid coupling to the tectorial and basilar membranes. J Acoust Soc Am. 137, 1117. (2015 Mar 01).
- Power dissipation in the subtectorial space of the mammalian cochlea is modulated by inner hair cell stereocilia. Biophys J. 108, 479-88. (2015 Feb 03).
- Microstructures in the organ of Corti help outer hair cells form traveling waves along the cochlear coil. Biophys J. 106, 2426-33. (2014 Jun 03).
- Optimal electrical properties of outer hair cells ensure cochlear amplification. PLoS One. 7, e50572. (2012 Jan 01).
- Calcium balance and mechanotransduction in rat cochlear hair cells. J Neurophysiol. 104, 18-34. (2010 Jul 01).
- Force transmission in the organ of Corti micromachine. Biophys J. 98, 2813-21. (2010 Jun 16).
- Localization of inner hair cell mechanotransducer channels using high-speed calcium imaging. Nat Neurosci. 12, 553-8. (2009 May 01).
- Theoretical conditions for high-frequency hair bundle oscillations in auditory hair cells. Biophys J. 95, 4948-62. (2008 Nov 15).
- The actions of calcium on hair bundle mechanics in mammalian cochlear hair cells. Biophys J. 94, 2639-53. (2008 Apr 01).
- A virtual hair cell, I: addition of gating spring theory into a 3-D bundle mechanical model. Biophys J. 92, 1918-28. (2007 Mar 15).
- A virtual hair cell, II: evaluation of mechanoelectric transduction parameters. Biophys J. 92, 1929-37. (2007 Mar 15).
- Mechanical properties and consequences of stereocilia and extracellular links in vestibular hair bundles. Biophys J. 90, 2786-95. (2006 Apr 15).
- Effect of fluid forcing on vestibular hair bundles. J Vestib Res. 15, 263-78. (2005 Jan 01).
- Computational models of hair cell bundle mechanics: III. 3-D utricular bundles. Hear Res. 197, 112-30. (2004 Nov 01).