The following list was auto-generated 1 week ago.
- Linking neural activity to complex decisions. Vis Neurosci. In press. (2013 Sep 16).
- Common rules guide comparisons of speed and direction of motion in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex. J Neurosci. 33, 972-86. (2013 Jan 16).
- Memory-guided sensory comparisons in the prefrontal cortex: contribution of putative pyramidal cells and interneurons. J Neurosci. 32, 2747-61. (2012 Feb 22).
- Representation of comparison signals in cortical area MT during a delayed direction discrimination task. J Neurophysiol. 106, 1260-73. (2011 Sep 01).
- Trial-to-trial variability of the prefrontal neurons reveals the nature of their engagement in a motion discrimination task. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 107, 21842-7. (2010 Dec 14).
- Flexibility of sensory representations in prefrontal cortex depends on cell type. Neuron. 64, 730-43. (2009 Dec 10).
- Directional signals in the prefrontal cortex and in area MT during a working memory for visual motion task. J Neurosci. 26, 11726-42. (2006 Nov 08).
- Area MT neurons respond to visual motion distant from their receptive fields. J Neurophysiol. 94, 4156-67. (2005 Dec 01).
- Working memory in primate sensory systems. Nat Rev Neurosci. 6, 97-107. (2005 Feb 01).
- Training-induced recovery of visual motion perception after extrastriate cortical damage in the adult cat. Cereb Cortex. 14, 81-90. (2004 Jan 01).
- Activity of neurons in cortical area MT during a memory for motion task. J Neurophysiol. 91, 286-300. (2004 Jan 01).
- Stimulus specificity and temporal dynamics of working memory for visual motion. J Neurophysiol. 90, 2757-62. (2003 Oct 01).
- Motion information is spatially localized in a visual working-memory task. J Neurophysiol. 86, 912-21. (2001 Aug 01).
- Long-term neurochemical changes after visual cortical lesions in the adult cat. J Comp Neurol. 429, 221-41. (2001 Jan 08).
- Microstimulation of cortical area MT affects performance on a visual working memory task. J Neurophysiol. 85, 187-96. (2001 Jan 01).
- The multiple roles of visual cortical areas MT/MST in remembering the direction of visual motion. Cereb Cortex. 10, 1053-65. (2000 Nov 01).
- Attention increases sensitivity of V4 neurons. Neuron. 26, 703-14. (2000 Jun 01).
- Transient and permanent deficits in motion perception after lesions of cortical areas MT and MST in the macaque monkey. Cereb Cortex. 9, 90-100. (1999 Apr 22).