Useful Links and Funding Sources
- Eurexpress (In situ hybridization database for E14.5 mouse embryos)
- MGI (Mouse Genome Informatics)
- Emouseatlas (e-Mouse Atlas of Gene Expression, mouse embryo histology and anatomy)
- RNAi database (Broad Institute RNAi Consortium)
- Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia
- BMP-driven NRF2 activation in esophageal basal cell differentiation and eosinophilic esophagitis. J Clin Invest. In press. (2015 Mar 16).
- The initial establishment and epithelial morphogenesis of the esophagus: a new model of tracheal-esophageal separation and transition of simple columnar into stratified squamous epithelium in the developing esophagus. Wiley Interdiscip Rev Dev Biol. In press. (2015 Feb 27).
- SOX2 and p63 colocalize at genetic loci in squamous cell carcinomas. J Clin Invest. 124, 1636-45. (2014 Apr 01).