The following list was auto-generated 4 days ago.
- Prominent Amphibian (Xenopus laevis) Tadpole Type III Interferon Response to the Frog Virus 3 Ranavirus. J Virol. 89, 5072-82. (2015 May 01).
- Divergent antiviral roles of amphibian (Xenopus laevis) macrophages elicited by colony-stimulating factor-1 and interleukin-34. J Leukoc Biol. 96, 1143-53. (2014 Dec 01).
- Evolution of nonclassical MHC-dependent invariant T cells. Cell Mol Life Sci. 71, 4763-80. (2014 Dec 01).
- Negative effects of low dose atrazine exposure on the development of effective immunity to FV3 in Xenopus laevis. Dev Comp Immunol. 47, 52-8. (2014 Nov 01).
- Unusual evolutionary conservation and further species-specific adaptations of a large family of nonclassical MHC class Ib genes across different degrees of genome ploidy in the amphibian subfamily Xenopodinae. Immunogenetics. 66, 411-26. (2014 Jun 01).
- The amphibian (Xenopus laevis) type I interferon response to frog virus 3: new insight into ranavirus pathogenicity. J Virol. 88, 5766-77. (2014 May 01).
- Inflammation-induced reactivation of the ranavirus Frog Virus 3 in asymptomatic Xenopus laevis. PLoS One. 9, e112904. (2014 Jan 01).
- Nonclassical MHC class I-dependent invariant T cells are evolutionarily conserved and prominent from early development in amphibians. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 110, 14342-7. (2013 Aug 27).
- Effective RNAi-mediated β2-microglobulin loss of function by transgenesis in Xenopus laevis. Biol Open. 2, 335-42. (2013 Mar 15).
- Colony-stimulating factor-1-responsive macrophage precursors reside in the amphibian (Xenopus laevis) bone marrow rather than the hematopoietic subcapsular liver. J Innate Immun. 5, 531-42. (2013 Jan 01).
- Hsp72 mediates stronger antigen-dependent non-classical MHC class Ib anti-tumor responses than hsc73 in Xenopus laevis. Cancer Immun. 13, 4. (2013 Jan 01).
- Susceptibility of Xenopus laevis tadpoles to infection by the ranavirus Frog-Virus 3 correlates with a reduced and delayed innate immune response in comparison with adult frogs. Virology. 432, 435-43. (2012 Oct 25).
- Immune evasion strategies of ranaviruses and innate immune responses to these emerging pathogens. Viruses. 4, 1075-92. (2012 Jul 01).
- Optimized transgenesis in Xenopus laevis/gilli isogenetic clones for immunological studies. Genesis. 50, 300-6. (2012 Mar 01).
- Waterborne infectivity of the Ranavirus frog virus 3 in Xenopus laevis. Virology. 417, 410-7. (2011 Sep 01).
- Comparative in vivo study of gp96 adjuvanticity in the frog Xenopus laevis. J Vis Exp. In press. (2010 Jan 01).
- Xenopus, a unique comparative model to explore the role of certain heat shock proteins and non-classical MHC class Ib gene products in immune surveillance. Immunol Res. 45, 114-22. (2009 Dec 01).
- Involvement of nonclassical MHC class Ib molecules in heat shock protein-mediated anti-tumor responses. Eur J Immunol. 37, 1494-501. (2007 Jun 01).