The following list was auto-generated 3 days ago.
- EGFR signaling is required for regenerative proliferation in the cochlea: conservation in birds and mammals. Dev Biol. 363, 191-200. (2012 Mar 01).
- Development and regeneration of the inner ear. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1170, 28-33. (2009 Jul 01).
- Mammalian cochlear supporting cells can divide and trans-differentiate into hair cells. Nature. 441, 984-7. (2006 Jun 22).
- In vitro growth and differentiation of mammalian sensory hair cell progenitors: a requirement for EGF and periotic mesenchyme. Dev Biol. 272, 432-47. (2004 Aug 15).
- Neural crest stem cells undergo cell-intrinsic developmental changes in sensitivity to instructive differentiation signals. Neuron. 29, 57-71. (2001 Jan 01).
- In vivo transplantation of mammalian neural crest cells into chick hosts reveals a new autonomic sublineage restriction. Development. 126, 4351-63. (1999 Oct 01).
- Prospective identification, isolation by flow cytometry, and in vivo self-renewal of multipotent mammalian neural crest stem cells. Cell. 96, 737-49. (1999 Mar 05).