The following list was auto-generated 6 days ago.
- GPR56 inhibits melanoma growth by internalizing and degrading its ligand TG2. Cancer Res. 74, 1022-31. (2014 Feb 15).
- ERBB3 is required for metastasis formation of melanoma cells. Oncogenesis. 3, e110. (2014 Jan 01).
- (2014). ERBB3 Is Required for Metastasis Formation of Melanoma Cells. Oncogenesis. In press.
- (2014). Regulation of Endothelial Cell Inflammation and Lung PMN Infiltration by Transglutaminase. SHOCK. In press.
- The neural guidance receptor Plexin C1 delays melanoma progression. Oncogene. 32, 4941-9. (2013 Oct 10).
- Dissecting signaling and functions of adhesion G protein-coupled receptors. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1276, 1-25. (2012 Dec 01).
- GPR56 in cancer progression: current status and future perspective. Future Oncol. 8, 431-40. (2012 Apr 01).
- GPR56 Regulates VEGF production and angiogenesis during melanoma progression. Cancer Res. 71, 5558-68. (2011 Aug 15).
- G protein-coupled receptor modulation with pepducins: moving closer to the clinic. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1226, 34-49. (2011 May 01).
- GPR56 is essential for testis development and male fertility in mice. Dev Dyn. 239, 3358-67. (2010 Dec 01).
- GPR56 plays varying roles in endogenous cancer progression. Clin Exp Metastasis. 27, 241-9. (2010 Apr 01).
- Experimental metastasis assay. J Vis Exp. In press. (2010 Jan 01).
- GPR56 interacts with extracellular matrix and regulates cancer progression. Adv Exp Med Biol. 706, 98-108. (2010 Jan 01).
- GPR56 regulates pial basement membrane integrity and cortical lamination. J Neurosci. 28, 5817-26. (2008 May 28).
- Gene expression changes in an animal melanoma model correlate with aggressiveness of human melanoma metastases. Mol Cancer Res. 6, 760-9. (2008 May 01).
- GPR56 and TG2: possible roles in suppression of tumor growth by the microenvironment. Cell Cycle. 6, 160-5. (2007 Jan 15).
- GPR56, an atypical G protein-coupled receptor, binds tissue transglutaminase, TG2, and inhibits melanoma tumor growth and metastasis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 103, 9023-8. (2006 Jun 13).