- National Institutes of Health
- Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT)
- NIH Commons
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- UR Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- University Committee on Animal Resources (UCAR)
Affiliated URMC Programs
- Neurology Academic Research Track (NeuroART)
- Neurology Residency
- Medical Scientist Training Program (MD-PhD)
- Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology and Physiology (CMPP)
- Immunology, Microbiology, and Virology (IMV)
- Neuroscience (NGP)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BMB)
- Pathways of Human Disease (PWD)
- Provider impressions of the use of a mobile crowdsourcing app in medical practice. Health Informatics J. In press. (2014 Aug 28).
- Crowdsourcing medical expertise in near real time. J Hosp Med. 9, 451-6. (2014 Jul 01).
- Expression of the CHOP-inducible carbonic anhydrase CAVI-b is required for BDNF-mediated protection from hypoxia. Brain Res. 1543, 28-37. (2014 Jan 16).