We invite you to take advantage of our Housecalls service: a visit to your workspace by a Miner librarian to help you get the most out of Miner's electronic resources. If you prefer, you can come to the library for a personal appointment.
Housecall visits can be customized to meet your needs. A Miner librarian can:
- Provide an overview/personal tour of Miner's electronic resources.
- Show you how to determine if we have a particular citation/journal online.
- Identify resources best suited for your research/patient care.
- Give you an overview of specific resources of your choosing
To schedule a Housecall, use Ask
a Librarian or call a Reference Librarian at 275-2487, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F.
Did you know?
- Miner has more than 2,000 electronic journal subscriptions and over 300 full-text e-books.
- You can create a search in Ovid Medline or PubMed and have new
citations e-mailed to you each time the database is updated.