Weekly maintenance periodsThursdays 4:00-7:00 AM
*Please note: Google Chrome does not have an option to reset the browser to its original state.*
1. Open the IE web browser.
2. From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options".
3. When the "Internet Options" window appears, select the "Advanced" tab, and select the "Reset" button at the bottom of that section.
4. A new pop up window will appear asking you if you are sure you want to reset the browser to its original state. Select "Reset".
*Please note: you will need to restart the browser for your changes to take effect.
1. Open the Firefox web browser.
2. In the web address bar, type the following: about:support .
3. A new window will appear displaying "Troubleshooting Information" for the Firefox browser. On the right hand side of the window click the button, "Reset Firefox".
4. A dropdown menu will appear, select "Reset Firefox".
5. Firefox will automatically close and restart a new browser window for you.
1. Open the Safari web browser.
2. From the Safari menu, select "Reset Safari...".
3. A new window will appear displaying check boxes for all items you would like to reset to an original state. Select all the checkboxes, and select "Reset".
4.Safari will automatically open a new browser window for you.