Why Choose URMC?
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology is part of the University of Rochester Medical Center—the region's largest and most prestigious academic medical center.
- We provide world-class care right close to home. So follow-up care is convenient, and your doctor is readily available for managing immediate issues.
- We provide the most highly trained experts. For instance, we have the only doctors in the area with fellowship training in advanced endoscopy, liver transplantation and nutrition.
- Our division is performing ongoing research to identify new and more effective treatments for diseases of the GI tract and liver.
- URMC is home to the area's top specialists in every area of medicine. So should you need additional care, it's available right here in a multidisciplinary setting.
- We perform the highest volume of advanced endoscopic procedures in the region with excellent outcomes. Research demonstrates that the centers that perform the highest volume of a given procedure generally have the best outcomes.
To make an appointment or for further information, please call us at (585) 275-4711 or fax (585) 276-0101.
Call (585) 275-4711 or fax (585) 276-0101.
For Referring Providers
Get information for making referrals