The NCDHR is organized into several committees that carry out its work. Click on any of the links below to find out more.
- The Executive Committee is responsible for ongoing management of the Center.
- The Research Committee carries out the NCDHR’s research mission.
- The Communication and Dissemination Committee is responsible for making information about the Center accessible to all audiences.
- The Training Committee organizes the NCDHR’s training programs for community members, students and researchers.
- The External Advisory Committee is made of members of national Deaf and hard-of-hearing organizations. It advises the Center and helps link the Center to the national and international deaf and hard-of-hearing communities